May 9, 2012

Tips for have the best durability of printer

I had ever share a tips for troubleshooting of canon printer about "user intervention queue". Now I want to share how to prevent our printer from other typical problem in canon printer, such was the printer cannot read ink level or an unknown status of cartridge.

A few days ago, my black cartridge of printer could not print out after I refill the ink. There are warning at status printer, "the printer could not read a black cartridge, please use the original ink or cartridge".


Then I try to replace with a new cartridge, surprise then, the black color has been normal again. In the case above I have a conclusion if the trouble source because I have not used an original ink.

The problem is how to determine a standard of original ink, because there many type of ink in the market. So the best solution is we must refill the ink cartridge at the authorized agency of refill service. Certainly the price for that will be more expensive rather than manual refill. But the risk of trouble like the case above will be avoided. So the printer will have a long durability. Hopefully useful :).
Share

No comments: