Aug 18, 2011

Solution to fix User Intervention Required (Canon IP 1300)

I have ever trouble with my printer (canon IP1300), there are notification in the display print queue, namely "user intervention required". I can not print and I have been trying any tips and trick but never solve my problem. 

But finally I found one tips that really useful and proved to be successful such as  : Replace your  "IP 1300 printer driver" to "IP 1700 printer drivers". How the way ? It's easyinstall IP 1700 driver to your computer, then change the printer settings via add printer menu. After that change ur driver with "general tool" software for canon printer. Then start print document and look the result :).

I've tried it myself and now my printer is working normally. So hopefully useful.
Share

2 comments:

seo melbourne said...

Very nice blog. Ready to hear more in the future. I found one tips that really useful and proved to be successful. Thanks for it.

BungOel said...

...
yup.. usefulllll