Jul 9, 2011

My experience with printer

During this, I am a person that always loyal to the one brand, for example the printer usage. The first time I start a typing business, I like used a canon printer. And my favorite printer type is Canon BJ 1000 because have a strong durability and cost-effective.

Over the changing the time, I am using the new type now, and I found the differences of quality than the old type. Because the new type average has a few flaws namely in durability of cartridge, and system of ink filling that must appropriate with the procedure. And this case I think also happening to another type and brand.

Maybe the quality of new type printer has been arranged by producer to have limited usage. So now the price of printer is cheaper but the quality is worse than old type.

But we know if that is a part of marketing strategy and actually our printer will be better of durability  if we used it according with the procedure. Avoid to filling the ink itself to prevent from damaging of cartridge and always use the original ink.

Each brand have a plus and minus value, so base on my experience I will not be the loyal consumer again for one brand now :). It is enough, forward I will more be selective to choose the new printer. Hopefully useful.
Share

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kalo akku biasa pake dot matrik printer. mereknya Epson. itu buat print akta